Bring Your Family to the Smokies!
Which Rafting, Zipping or Adventure trip is best for my family?
Wildwater knows families! As a 3 generation family business, parents, kids and grand kids grew up rafting and zipping. We understand not only age and weight limits for white water rafting on all our rivers and whether or not the smallest zippers can make it across the zipline, but we also understand how to make sure your kids are set up for success in the outdoors. From our expert training of our professional guides and rangers, to our decades-old philosophy that kids and families will have the best experiences when they start with the easiest adventures, Wildwater makes sure that families pick the right trip. That then allows you to step up in challenge and excitement after those first successful trips. Take a family adventure, unplug for a few hours, make memories and tell stories for generations. We often see three generations on Canopy Tours, and the Nantahala Rail packages allow for shared time for all ages. Whether coming for half a day or a week, use our handy parent’s and grandparent’s guide to picking your family trip below.
ADDITIONAL AVAILABLE TRIPS
- Chattooga River White Water Rafting – Section 4
- Ocoee River Rafting – Middle Section
- Ocoee River White Water Rafting – Upper Section
- Ocoee River White Water Rafting – Combo Upper and Middle Trip
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- No experience needed, some experience encouraged
- White water is Class 2, 3, and 4
- Rafting is fully guided
- Great activities for active multi-generation families to do together!