Summer Adventures in Full Swing!
The rain has brought out more flowers than ever and the trees are weighted down with new leaves. Soon the Rhododendron will be blooming on rivers and canopy courses. Now is still a good time to beat the summer heat and take advantage of a less crowded time of year. Remember we have new $59 Youth rates on all our Canopy Tours.
Water levels on the Chattooga are terrific and it is a great time to enjoy the scenery and challenge of the National Wild and Scenic Chattooga River.
- Southern Travel & Lifestyle- Add Fun and Magic into your Vacation 5/3/2013
- Go Magazine- Hidden Mountain Gems (Nantahala Yurts) 4/30/2013
- Asheville Citizen-Times 2nd Annual Zipping for Autism in Asheville 4/18/2013
- The Champion Newspaper Thrills ‘n spills: experiencing Wildwater Ocoee 6/21/2012
- The Plain Dealer (Cleveland, OH)- Writer’s multigenerational family vacation includes Chattooga Ridge Canopy Tours 4/12/2012
Wildwater is a pioneer Eastern Guided Rafting and Canopy Tour Adventures. We’ll help you add fun and magic to your vacation adventures. You deserve the best guides, training, equipment and facilities. Put our 40+ years and three generations of experience to work for YOU! Learn more about Wildwater here.